The matter was postponed until Thursday, 25 June 2009. MWASA and CWU agreed to the postponement and also gave an undertaking they will not embark on a strike in the meantime! The issuing of our notice for a strike is solely dependant on their CCMA certificate as our members will be able to join in a secondary strike only.
I think we have missed the boat by agreeing to a postponement and to not strike.
28 June is the last day of the Confederations Cup.